Scholarship 2016 in Netherlands for
Your nationality is non-EEA.
You are applying for a full-time
bachelor's or master’s program at one
of the participating Dutch higher education
You meet the specific requirements
of the institution of your choice. You can
find these on the website of the institution.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You
will receive this in the first year of your
studies. Please note that this is not a full-tuition
1. Choose a course and/or institution with
the Studyfinder tool.
2. Check whether the Dutch higher education
institution is participating.
a. Participating research universities.
b. Participating universities of applies sciences.
3. Check the selected fields
of studies on the website of the Dutch higher
4. Check whether you meet the application
5. You can start applying from 1 November
6. The deadline for application is either
1 February 2016 or 1 May 2016. Please check
the website of the Dutch higher education
of your choice to see what deadline you need
7. You need to apply for the Holland Scholarship
directly at the institution of your choice
and meet their selection criteria.
8. If you have any questions about the procedure,
please contact the institution you are applying
9. After the application deadline, the institution
you applied to will contact you to let you
know if you have been awarded a scholarship.
Please note: You can find the specific closing
dates and the fields of study for this academic
year on the website of the institution you
want to apply to.
Date of application: 01 February 2016