Institute of Business Administration (IBA)
University of Dhaka
IBA invites application for admission into the Executive MBA Program for the summer 2010 semester
- Minimum three years professional work experience after Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (Any Discipline) or equivalent professional experience.
- No more than 1 (one) third division or equivalent in any examination.
- For all certificates equivalence will be determined by the institute.
The written examination will be held on Friday, April 16, 2010 at 10.00 am at IBA, DU. Successful candidates will be asked to appear for an interview.
Applications with foreign Degrees having a score of at least 550 in GMAT (minimum 45 percentile in verbal and 50 percentile in quantitative) may not sit for the written test, they will be qualified to appear in the interview.
- The application form may be downloaded from the IBA Website (www.iba-du.edu) and printed out on separate pages or collected from the IBA Executive MBA Program office without any charge.
- The filled up application form along with Bank Draft /Pay order for tk.1500 payable to executive MBA, IBA should be submitted to the EMBA Program office between 03.00 PM – 6.00 PM on any day (including Friday) starting from Saturday March 13, 2010. The last date of submission is Monday April 12, 2010
For More Information
EMBA Program office, Room No: 406(Third Floor), Institute of Business Administration, University of Dhaka, Dhaka 1000
Phone: 9661920 to 73 ext
Last Date of Submission : 12 April 2010