University of Professionals
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216
Phone: 02-8035997, Fax: 02-8035903
MBA, Masters level, Session: 2015-16
Pay application processing fee in any of the
* Trust Bank Ltd - Deposit (cash) Taka 750/-
(seven hundred fifty only) at any Trust Bank
branch to Admission Account, BUP A/C number
0028-0320000242 and mention the trace number
and deposition date in web application form.
(Please ask the person at bank counter to
post/transfer the money immediately and get
your trace number).
Submit your application through internet as
* From BUP website click on "Admission
* Go to CURRENT OPENING, Choose your desired
program then Click on Read More & Apply
then click on Apply Online.
* Fill up the required information then click
on Next Step.
* Get account activation link in given email
address (don't forget to check your spam box)
and click on that.
* Get login user id and password in a confirmation
reply in given email address.
* Log on with that user id and password and
fill up all fields and click on Submit button.
* If you want to submit later use Save button
for temporary save. You can edit continuously
until the verification is completed. If you
use Save button, before Submission, first
click on Edit information button.
* Check the following information periodically
by login to your account:
a) Verification Status.
b) Print Admit Card (Need to be carried during
c) Admission date - time and Seat plan.
d) Result – as per merit position.
Documents are to be Handed over in Exam Hall.
Candidates need to bring the following attested
documents for appearing written admission
* 3 Copies of attested passport size coloured
photographs (Name and Roll Number written
at the back);
* SSC/equivalent marks sheet (Photocopy);
* HSC/equivalent marks sheet (Photocopy);
* Graduation marks sheet (Photocopy);
*Masters marks sheet (if any);
* Bank/Post office money deposit slip (original);
* Ward certificate (children of freedom fighter,
military personnel, tribal and sitting members
of BUP governing bodies (Photocopy)
* HSC/equivalent registration card/statement
of entry (A-level) (both Original and Photocopy)
Or Graduation/equivalent admit card.
(1) Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any field.
(2) Minimum 8 points calculated based on the
results of past public examinations.
(3) No 3rd division/class or less than GPA/CGPA
2.5 in any public examination.
(4) A GMAT score of 550 or above (with minimum
40 percentile in verbal and 50 percentile
in quantitative section) for MBA program.
* Eligible applicants will have to appear
Written Admission Test.
For certificates other than those mentioned,
equivalence will be determined by Equivalence
Committee of BUP.
Further details about eligibility are explained
in BUP admission prospectus available at the
Start Date: 1st September, 2015
End Date: 15th October, 2015
Admission Test: 30th October, 2015
Date of application: 15 October 2015