Development Studies (MDS), Economics,
Development Studies (MDS), Economics, Masters
• Application can be done either Online
or Offline. You can follow any one method.
• Online Application Process
• First, visit the website econonics.iitju.edu.bd
and read the instruction carefully.
• Click MSSDS Online Application and
then fill up the online application form.
• After successfully completing the
application form, you will get a MSSDS PIN
No. through SMS to your given mobile number.
Please keep the PIN No. safely.
• Now make a payment of Tk. 1,000/-
as application fee from your/agent's Dutch
Bangla Mobile Banking account to MSSDS biller
ID 527 The process is as follows:
• Using your/agent?s Dutch Bangla Mobile
Banking Account, dial *322#
• From the menu appeared, select Payment
• Select Bill Pay
• Enter 527 as Biller ID
• Enter your MSSDS PIN No. as Bill Number
• Enter 1000 as Amount
• Enter your/agent?s mobile banking
• Collect Txnid (TRANSACTION ID) from
the return SMS.
Applicants having at least a CGPA of 2.5 on
a scale of 4 or 2nd class equivalent in any
one of the following may apply:
Bachelor degree or 3 –year Bachelor
degree and 1-year Master degree in
Economics or Graduates with 4-year Bachelor
(Hons) Degree (or, 3-year Honors+ 1-year Masters)
in any discipline from any recognized University
are eligible for admission to the program.
A candidate satisfying the requirement for
the admission as set forth by the program
authority shall have to sit for a test &viva
voce on a schedule date.
• Highly qualified faculty members with
strong teaching and research background.
• Fully furnished class rooms equipped
with multimedia & Wi-Fi facilities.
• Most updated library with latest books
• Transport facility for students (Dhaka-Campus-Dhaka)
Start Date: 15th July, 2017
End Date: 17th August, 2017
Admission Test: 18th August, 2017
Date of application: 17 August 2017